Call UsCall Us : +6653629856

Fresh Tomatoes

Fresh Tomatoes

Product Details:

  • Style other
  • Processing Form Seasoned
tons USD ($)/Ton
X

Price And Quantity

  • tons USD ($)/Ton
  • 250.00 - 350.00 USD ($)/Ton
  • one container Ton

Product Specifications

  • Seasoned
  • other

Trade Information

  • Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
  • Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia

Product Description

we glad to offer Fresh Tomatoes ( Cherry , Plum , Mini cherry) packed in 10/Kg mesh bags with very competitive prices

total load of 22 tons in 40 Feet container RH

recomended shipping by best shipping lines companies

 

Product

Big type Fresh Tomatos

Size

6-8cm or according with need from clent

packaging

carton/plastic basket/ Packaging according to customer requirement.

Place of origin

india

Supply capacity

3000tons/month

Quality

no cracks, no insect bites, mature, modest,

Supplying period

all the year round

Shipment time

within 10 days receiving deposit

Container order

1×40'RH

Price terms

FOB, CFR AND CIF

Shipment port

Hamburg, any port within Europe

Payment

TT or LC at sight

Payment Informtaion:

30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70%

 

 

as per standard packing and buyer rquirement. 
In cartoon Box 
6kg/7kg net / 8kg net weight 
6.5kg/7.5 kg /8.5 kg with cartoon box

22 tons in 40FCL

 

We offer after sales service such as delivery and transportation to clinet address and even OEM service, logo printing and sticker for our Buyers.


NADPAKA POO-DUANG DAO (GLOBE MARKET TRADING LLC)

* Tips on getting accurate quotes. Please include product name, order quantity, usage, special requests if any in your inquiry.